Parking at St. Peter can be tricky because we do not have our own parking lot, and we appreciate your patience. Please see below for parking details. If you have any questions, please contact the church office at 901-527-8282 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Free Parking: Parking in the lot across the street (Secure Parking, 201 Adams) is free for weekend church events (Mass, weddings, baptisms). Parking meters across the street from the church are free on weekends.
- Parking in front of the church/parish office during Mass is reserved for those with disabilities.
- A security guard is available during all weekend Masses. Please ask him/her if you are unsure of where to park.
- Restricted parking: Do not park in the “City of Memphis” lot on Adams or the “Central Parking” lot between Adams and Washington (unless you pay the appropriate amount). Parishioners have had their cars ticketed and booted.
Weekdays – Daytime:
- Free Parking: In front of the parish office. (Signs say “reserved for pastor and staff”) Note: You must have a pass from the church office on your dashboard. (Cars without the pass may be ticketed.)
- Parking Meters: Available across the street from St. Peter. $1.25 per hour, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Secure Parking Lot (201 Adams): Parking is $5/day. If you are attending daily Mass, please let the attendant know and you will receive the $3 Daily Mass rate.
Weekdays – Evenings:
- Free Parking: Parking in the lot across the street (Secure Parking, 201 Adams) is free for church events in the evening.
- Parking meters are free after 6 p.m.
- Parking in front of the parish office (signs say “reserved for pastor and staff”) is free also.