St. Peter Church focuses our ministry with adolescents on three essential goals:
- Empowering young people to live as disciples of Jesus Christ in our world today
- Drawing young people to responsible participation in the life, mission, and work of the faith community
- Fostering the personal and spiritual growth of each young person
On Sunday mornings at 9:30, students in grades seven through twelve participate in youth Bible studies and faith formation. In addition, middle and high school teens gather for fellowship and prayer and service at various times during the month.
All parish youth are encouraged to participate in liturgical ministries as altar servers, lectors, singers, musicians, ushers, greeters, giftbearers, and Eucharistic Ministers (18+)
- Middle School Back to School Kick Off Gathering (gr. 5-8 and families) – Sunday, August 13, 6 p.m.
- High School Back to Kick Off Gathering (gr. 9-12 teens only) – Saturday, August 26, 5:30 p.m.
- High School Parents Meeting – Sunday, August 27, 9:45 a.m.
- Middle School Fellowship Night (gr. 5-8 students) – Saturday, September 23, 6 p.m.
- High School Retreat (gr. 9-12 teens) – Friday, January 19 to Sunday, January 21
For more information contact Christina Klyce at email@example.com