12:05 and 6:00 PM
March 6, 2019
- 6:00 PM only
- Nursery on Lower Level (From Parish Hall area, take stairs or elevator to LL)
Parking and Security
- Free parking in Secure Parking Lot (201 Adams)
- Note for 12:05 Mass: Free parking is limited due to court traffic. Please plan to arrive early. Parking is first come, first serve. Please let the parking lot attendant know that you are going to Mass. Once the lot is full, you may park in other lots, but please be prepared to pay.
- Security guard available during 6:00 Mass.
- Parking in front of the church/parish office reserved for those with disabilities.
- Please ask security guard if you are unsure of where to park.
- Restricted parking: Do not park in the “City of Memphis” lot on Adams or the “Central Parking” lot between Adams and Washington (unless you pay the appropriate amount). Parishioners have had their cars ticketed and booted.
- Parking in front of the church on Adams is reserved for those with disabilities.
- Family members may also drop off those with disabilities in front of the courtyard gates, at the corner of the Adams and the alley next to the parish, or at the corner of Third Street (BB King) and Adams.
- A wheelchair ramp to the church is located in the courtyard garden between the church and parish office. Enter through the black wrought iron gate. Ramp is on your left.
- You may also proceed straight ahead through the courtyard. Go through the double glass doors. A wheelchair lift is immediately inside on your left. This gives you access to the Parish Hall, restrooms and the church.
- Front pews of church reserved for those with disabilities. Please ask an usher for assistance.
Unable to attend?
Audio and Video streams of Mass are available on our website at
http://www.stpeterchurch.org/live-and-recorded-masses/. (You may also watch these later at the same link)