We are now offering Children’s Liturgy of the Word in-person during our 8:30 and 11:00 AM Masses on Sundays. All ages welcome, but children under 3 need to be accompanied by a teen or adult. Children ages 3 and older (and adults) need to wear a mask. A few more details:
- After the opening prayer, children will be invited forward. Stand on one of the diamonds in the tile pattern on the floor (siblings stand together).
- We will process to the Parish Hall. Please observe 6-foot distance as we walk (siblings may walk together).
- Child size chairs will be set up with distancing, but siblings may move chairs closer.
- We will return to the church after the homily is over.
- Parents are welcome to accompany their children.
For more information, please contact Christina at [email protected].