We have resumed public celebration of Masses at St. Peter, and all are welcome. Due to social distancing requirements, space is limited. Seating is first come, first served. (Please note there is no longer a reservation system for weekend Masses.)
Saturdays at 5 p.m.
Sundays at 8:30 & 11 a.m.
Monday-Friday at 12:05 p.m.
All Masses will take place in the main church unless indicated otherwise.
Saturdays 4:00 PM to 4:45 PM
Monday – Friday 11:30 AM – 11:55 AM
All confessions will be in the confessional in the main church unless indicated otherwise.
- Masks and/or other protective face coverings are always required.
- When you arrive at our property, maintain six (6) feet of distance between you and people who are not members of your household.
- When you enter the church, an usher can direct you to an open pew. If you wish to secure a specific pew, then please arrive early.
- Please remain in your pew at all times, unless you need the restroom.
- If you bring children, you are responsible for ensuring they stay in your pew. Unfortunately, the quiet room, nursery and Children’s Liturgy of the Word are not available during this time. MagnifiKids will be available in the back of the church.
- Ushers will collect the offertory at the usual time, using our long-handled baskets to ensure as little physical contact as possible.
- For Communion, stay in your pew. A priest will bring the host to you. The cup will not be offered at this time. We will ensure those who need low-gluten hosts receive them.
- Receiving Communion is the only time anyone is permitted to remove masks or other protective face coverings.
- At the conclusion of Mass, ushers will go to each pew and direct you to leave – from the back of the church to the front. This will assist in maintaining safe physical distances. Please do not make a dash for the door.
- As you leave, take all personal items with you, including service sheets or MagnifiKids. You may throw them away in the receptacles outside of the church.
- Please do not linger on the steps or in front of the church. You will need to go directly to your vehicle or walk to your next destination.
- The priests will not be interacting with people on the front steps.
- Our building will be locked between Masses to allow our volunteers to clean our space in preparation for the next Mass. Unfortunately, no other facilities will be open on our property during this time.
- If you have a compromised immune system, are not feeling well, exhibit any symptoms associated with COVID-19, been exposed to the virus, or have any other serious health concern regarding yourself or others, then please stay home and stay safe.
- Bishop David has dispensed with the obligation for the faithful to attend Mass on Sundays and Holy Days of Obligation until SEPTEMBER 4, 2020. This dispensation includes every Sunday between now and then as well as the Solemnity of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary.