We have resumed public celebration of Masses at St. Peter. Due to social distancing requirements, space is limited and we have a reservation system. To reserve your pew for Mass, please call our church office at 901-527-8282. If prompted, press 5 for our staff. You can reach Lori at extension 3, and Mary Pat at extension 4. Reservations are taken Monday through Thursday, 8AM to 4PM, and Friday, 8AM to 1PM.
Saturdays at 5 p.m. (Reserve pew in advance)
Sundays at 8:30 & 11 a.m. (Reserve pew in advance)
Monday-Friday at 12:05 p.m. (No reservation required, main church)
- Masks and/or other protective face coverings are always required.
- When you arrive at our property, maintain six (6) feet of distance between you and people who are not members of your household.
- For weekend Masses, please call the church office to reserve your pew.
- When you arrive, an usher will direct you to your reserved pew. Please remain in your pew at all times, unless you need the restroom. (If you bring children, you are responsible for ensuring they stay in your pew. The quiet room and nursery ARE NOT available during this time.)
- Ushers will collect the offertory at the usual time, using our long-handled baskets to ensure as little physical contact as possible.
- For Communion, stay in your pew. A priest will bring the host to you. The cup will not be offered at this time. We will ensure those who need low-gluten hosts receive them.
- Receiving Communion is the only time anyone is permitted to remove masks or other protective face coverings. Let’s practice the 3 Rs: 1) Remove, 2) Receive, 3) Replace.
- At the conclusion of Mass, ushers will go to each pew and direct you to leave – from the back of the church to the front. This will assist in maintaining safe physical distances. Please do not make a dash for the door.
- As you leave, take all personal items with you, including service sheets. You may throw them away in the receptacles outside of the church.
- Please do not linger on the steps or in front of the church. You will need to go directly to your vehicle or walk to your next destination.
- The priests will not be interacting with people on the front steps.
- Our building will be locked between Masses to allow our volunteers to clean our space in preparation for the next Mass. Unfortunately, no other facilities will be open on our property during this time.
Confessions will be held in the church courtyard.
Saturdays 4:00 PM to 4:45 PM
Monday – Friday 11:30 AM – 11:55 AM