Adults are invited to pursue lifelong catechesis via a variety of opportunities. Throughout the year adults gather on Sunday mornings from 9:45 – 10:45 a.m. for faith formation on a variety of topics. Women of the parish are invited to join our Women’s Bible Studies. Throughout the year, we also offer various retreats, mini-courses, and special lectures. For more information contact Christina Klyce at email@example.com.
Women’s Bible Studies
Wednesday Evenings The Wednesday Women’s group will be studying the Gospel of Mark through the Augustine Institute during Spring 2019. The study is full, but please contact Christina Klyce at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in getting on a waiting list. Friday Mornings The Friday Women’s group meets on Fridays 9:30 – 11 a.m. This year’s study is Luke: The Gospel of Mercy by Catholic Scripture Study International. For more information, contact Ginger Taylor at email@example.com.
Sunday Morning Adult Faith Formation
April 28 – May 19
Marriage: A Sacrament of Salvation
Fr. Ramon Gonzalez OP
Using Scripture, iconography, early Church writings, Church councils, and the Byzantine Marriage Rite, we will explore why the Church has consistently held up marriage as a path toward the Kingdom of God. Marriage proclaims truths about God and the human race. All welcome! For more information, contact Christina at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Called and Gifted Workshop
The Called and Gifted Workshop™ is a great tool to help us discern the charisms God has given us! At a Called & Gifted™ workshop, you will learn:
- The role of every Catholic and of the local parish in the mission of the Church to the world.
- The critical role of charisms in the life and service of other lay Catholics and in the life of the parish or Christian community.
- The signs and characteristics of 24 common charisms.
- How discerning and using your charisms can change your life and the life of others, your parish, and the world.
Information is available on the Catherine of Siena Institute website at http://www.siena.org/Called-Gifted/called-a-gifted. For more information about the next Called and Gifted Workshop at St. Peter Church, please contact Christina Klyce at email@example.com or 901-527-8282.
Enjoy a free subscription to FORMED. Watch Catholic movies and programs online or stream right to your smart TV, game console, PC, Mac, mobile, tablet and more. Entertaining movies, enlightening programs, inspiring talks, and a great selection of popular ebooks-all just a click away! It’s easy to get started:
- Go to www.stpeterchurch.formed.org and click “Register Now”
- Enter your name, email address and desired password.
- You’re all ready to access the inspiring and engaging content on FORMED!